Any person wanting to play for FC Lakeside must first read and sign to say that you have read and have understood what is expected of you to be a member of FC Lakeside.
- You must respect your fellow team mates and staff of FC Lakeside.
- You must abide by the laws of association football.
- You will never argue with, use foul and abusive language or fight with or criticize any League officials, opposition players, coaching staff or supporters.
- You must be registered to the club and have paid all relevant fees before you can play for FC Lakeside.
- You are part of a team so please try to be on time to all training sessions and matches.
- Make sure that you bring the correct match/training fees with you.
- Make sure that you are wearing that relevant kit needed, i.e. shin pads, boots, and/or trainers.
- If you receive any fines you must pay them within the following times: Yellow Card = 7 days and Red Card = 21 days. If you do not pay within this period you will be suspended from the club until the fine has been paid.
- If you have any injuries you MUST tell your coach so that he/she can make a decision whether you are able to take part in any sort of training or play in a match.
- If you are unable to attend training or a match day you must inform your manager as soon as possible so that he/she can make arrangements for someone to take your place. Please where possible do NOT leave this until the last minute. It is your responsibility to support your team in any way that you can.
Download form Players Code of Conduct 2017